Media Project





After finishing my media project, I believe the most meaningful thing that I discovered was that almost any and every object can be creatively manipulated to construct an object for an intervention.  Before completing this assignment, I thought that I would really struggle with finding a relevant way to use a shoebox for my client.  However, the more I thought of the activities he enjoys doing the most and how I could recreate them in a rehab hospital setting, it became more and more clear to me.  I am very happy with how much this assignment pushed me to get my creative juices flowing, as they say.  This project has allowed me to see the wide variety of ways to use everyday objects for occupational therapy activities.  



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Balance Model (LBM)

Neuro Note #1